Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Trinidad doesn't know what they are missing out on

OK, you might want to know what I'm talking about. Click on the link below

Brian Chin Leung - Kettlebell training




I may sound biased. OK, I admit, I am biased, but it's because I love kettlebells, and I believe that if Trinidad and Tobago gets exposed to them, spin instructors may go out of business. Seriously, they are that good.

I hope, that over time, this would change. And I plan to be at the forefront to make this change a reality. People here spend too much money on fancy gyms and personal trainers with very little results other than loss of weight.....of their wallets.

If you are from Trinidad, and would like more information about kettlebells and their benefits, the main website I recommend for a start is DragonDoor.com and you can take a read of some success stories and kettlebell articles. Hopefully, this would get you thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment