Monday, July 26, 2010

My training progress

As I stated in an earlier post, I've been using Power to the People for over two years now, to date the most I've ever deadlifted is 570# and the most I've ever side pressed is 100# on both left & right side. A progress update...

I lost some weight (and strength) during a fast I did earlier in the year. So I'm in the process of rebuilding that strength. On Friday, I tested my 1RM for the deadlift, and I was able to pull up 550#. So my strength is coming along. Today's workout


410# x 5 reps from a 4" deficit deadlift
370# x 5 reps from a 4" deficit deadlift

70# x 3 reps barbell military press
70# x 2 reps barbell military press
65# x 4 reps " " "
65# x 1 rep " " "

Shame on me for not having a stronger military press. To be honest, it's a very hard lift, but I will continue to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment